A NIGHT OF GEATOR GOLD
Sunday, February 9th (Doors at 5 PM)
Presented by Springfield Country Club, Flight Entertainment & Miller Lite
- This semi-annual event take place in the spacious Grand Ballroom at the Springfield Country Club in the heart of Springfield Delaware County, just minutes from I-476.
- Although there is no food offering included with your ticket, the Country Club does offer upscale dining at Tavola Restaurant + Bar right on property (reservations highly recommended).
- This non-stop party combines a unique blend of the area’s top live oldies talent and gives fans a chance to see all of their favorite entertainers on one stage, for one night and one night only
LIVE PERFORMANCE LINEUP:
- This star studded event is hosted by the Geator with the Heater himself, Jerry Blavat, who performs a one hour set of all his line dance favorites and golden oldies.
- The event kicks off with The Old News Band and Lacosta’s favorite Sunday Funday band The Insiders heating up the party for two early sets.
- As an added bonus, we will revisit “The Legend of Johnny Cash” with a very special tribute performance by Delco native Joe Staffieri playing Johnny and Debbie Feeser performing as June Carter.
- AM Radio and The Heartbeats take the stage together for back to back co-headline sets to round out the live entertainment for the evening.
- DJ Jerry Corrado will be playing all the hits in between for band breaks.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ONLINE!
- There are “LIMITED” VIP reserved table seating options available but PLENTY OF GA SEATS in the back that are first come first serve. No matter what ticket you choose, make sure you bring your best dancing shoes because this is a non-stop DANCE PARTY from beginning to end!
- Does the ticket come with any food or drink offerings? No, the ticket includes admission or seating options only. There will be plenty of cash bars in the room for your convenience.
- Can we order food at the event? Yes absolutely, Springfield Country Club has a very popular restaurant called Tavola’s right on property and you can order from a limited menu inside the event or come early to dine at the restaurant for extended options, reservations highly recommended call 610-543-2100.
- What is the main difference between the VIP and Reserved tickets? Both tickets offer guaranteed assigned seating, express line and early entry. The VIP Dancefloor seats are the best seats in the house and right around the dancefloor. The Reserved Seats are the next 2 to 4 rows behind them but still have you right in the middle of all the action.
- We just want to purchase General Admission, do we get a seat? The general admission do not guarantee a seat but there will be extra community tables and chairs around the ballroom if you need to take a breather for a few minutes.
- I am having trouble buying the tickets online, can I buy them at the door? Yes absolutely, general admission tickets are always available at the door but all seating packages will sell out. Keep in mind, best pricing is always online and in advance so be prepared to pay a surcharge for waiting until the last minute.
- I don’t understand why I can’t just buy tickets at the Springfield Country Club? Good question, this event is run by a 3rd party who handles all of the ticketing and all transacts must go through them, tickets will always be on oldschoolnighlife.com.
- If I purchase a table of 10, how do I ensure all my guests get their tickets? There will be 10 wristbands with you name and table number assigned to them at the door. If you arrive first, you can collect all 10 tickets and give them to your guests as they arrive and they don’t have to hassle with the line.
- Some of my friends bought tickets separate, how can we all sit together? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of names that you want to sit together and we will assign them accordingly. Otherwise, there is no guarantee you will sit together.
- I may be running a bit late for the show and don’t want miss my favorite act? The show begins promptly at 530PM and will end no later than 10PM. Jerry and the headline bands all come on around 7PM but schedules may vary from show to show.
- Do we have to pay for parking? No absolutely not, the Springfield Country Club offers unlimited surface lot parking for your convenience.
- We are from out of town, where is the nearest hotel? There is a Courtyard by Marriott right on property for reservations call 610-543-1080.