A NIGHT OF GEATOR GOLD
Columbus Day — Sunday, October 13th (Doors at 5 PM)
Presented by Springfield Country Club, Flight Entertainment & Miller Lite
- Located in the spacious Grand Ballroom at the Springfield Country Club in the heart of Springfield Delaware County, just minutes from I-476.
- This non-stop party combines a unique blend of the area’s top live oldies talent and gives fans a chance to see all of their favorite entertainers on one stage, for one night and one night only
LIVE PERFORMANCE LINEUP:
- This star studded event is hosted by the Geator with the Heater himself, Jerry Blavat, who performs a one hour set of all his line dance favorites and golden oldies.
- The event kicks off with The Smooth Sounds of Steve Silicato singing all of the heartwarming classics from Dino, Frank and The Rat Pack infused with current contemporary hits performed in that same authentic crooner style.
- The Chatterband and Juliano Brothers take the stage together for back to back never seen before co-headline performances and local favorites The Old News Band round out the live entertainment for the show.
- DJ Charlie “Good TImes” Carbin round out the entertainment for the evening playing all your hits in between for intermission and breaks.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ONLINE!
- There are “LIMITED” VIP reserved table seating options available but PLENTY OF GA SEATS in the back that are first come first serve. No matter what ticket you choose, make sure you bring your best dancing shoes because this is a non-stop DANCE PARTY from beginning to end and remember, no work on Monday!!
- For best pricing & guaranteed seating buy now, this event will sell out fast!
- This event is cash bar
- Advance tickets are available online only and NOT being sold at Springfield Country Club
- For groups up to 10 attendees sitting together, email names to email@example.com
- Parking is Free and Coat Check will be available for your convenience
- Although there is no food offering included with your ticket, the Country Club does offer upscale dining at Tavola’s Restaurant right on property (reservations highly recommended).
- For Dinner Reservations to Tavola Restaurant + Bar go to tavolas.com or call 610-543-2100