At Springfield Country Club we love what we do. As we’re looking forward to what the New Year has in store, we’ve also had fun looking back at all the amazing events we had in 2017.
We have so many great memories from this past year and are thankful for all of our amazing clients, especially our newlyweds, for letting us be a part of such a special time in their lives.
Here’s a look back at 2017 Weddings at Springfield Country Club:
By the Numbers…
- 80 Couples celebrated their Wedding Reception at Springfield Country Club
- 10 Winter Weddings
- 17 Spring Weddings
- 22 Summer Weddings
- 31 Fall Weddings
- 24 Couples said “I Do” at onsite Springfield Country Club ceremonies
- 80 After-parties were hosted at our onsite restaurant and bar, Tavola
- 1,117 Wedding Guests stayed at our onsite Courtyard by Marriott hotel.
- Roses were the most popular flower of the year
- 65% of wedding clients opted for a DJ while 35% danced the night away to a live band
- The top three entrees served at weddings were Broiled Filet Mignon, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and Chicken Tutturo
- A Philly-favorite, our gourmet cheesesteak station was the most popular added amenity at Springfield Country Club weddings.
- The top three First Dance songs were Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, All of Me by John Legend and From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay.
- The newlywed who traveled the farthest to host their wedding reception at Springfield Country Club was Claire B. from Austin, Texas.