We have so many great memories from this past year and are thankful for all of our amazing clients, especially our newlyweds, for letting us be a part of such a special time in their lives.
Here’s a look back at 2017 Weddings at Springfield Country Club:
By the Numbers…
- 80 Couples celebrated their Wedding Reception at Springfield Country Club
- 10 Winter Weddings
- 17 Spring Weddings
- 22 Summer Weddings
- 31 Fall Weddings
- 24 Couples said “I Do” at onsite Springfield Country Club ceremonies
- 80 After-parties were hosted at our onsite restaurant and bar, Tavola
- 1,117 Wedding Guests stayed at our onsite Courtyard by Marriott hotel.
- Roses were the most popular flower of the year
- 65% of wedding clients opted for a DJ while 35% danced the night away to a live band
- The top three entrees served at weddings were Broiled Filet Mignon, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and Chicken Tutturo
- A Philly-favorite, our gourmet cheesesteak station was the most popular added amenity at Springfield Country Club weddings.
- The top three First Dance songs were Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, All of Me by John Legend and From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay.
- The newlywed who traveled the farthest to host their wedding reception at Springfield Country Club was Claire B. from Austin, Texas.